Thursday 29 December 2011

My first novel is to be published!


I have fantastic news! I am to have my novel Righteous Exposure published in e-book form by Crooked Cat Publishing in late February 2012!

They are an innovative new company and have exciting ideas for bringing new authors and great stories to the public. I signed my contract on Boxing day, and you can imagine that it made my Christmas!

I will be bringing you more exciting news about the release date as soon as I know. So exciting isn't it?

Click here to find out more about Crooked Cat Publishing, my novel and submission guidelines.

http://crookedcatpublishing.com/

13 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news! Congratulations!!! I can certainly see why that would have made your Christmas. What a wonderful time of the year to hear something so great. I look forward to following the news on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What fantastic news and I'm really pleased for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, really pleased to hear your news xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls! Much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It couldn't happen to a nicer person. Well done, Mandy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news, Mandy. I am really looking forward to reading it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news, Mandy. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thrilled for you Mandy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Rebecca, Laura and Mo! Great to have your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy,
    Just catching up on blog reading and have just read this. Really pleased for you! Very well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! Congrats, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete